President’s July Message:
- Driving Range nights,
- camping trips,
- bike tours,
- walking tours,
- Whistler concerts, and
- The Richard Gaudreau Fall Golf Classic are all set to go.
- Please, check out our Summer Activities Tab
Bruce is running a camping trip in July to Light Lake at E.C. Manning; you must reserve your own locations, but contact Bruce for more details.
Our Labour Day camping week will be in the Fraser Canyon, last day of August to September 4th. Again, look over the details on the Summer Activities tab.
Iain is almost back on his feet and out of the water, so to speak. He is our Social Chair and our Media and Communications chair. Let's hope for a full and quick recovery.
He hopes to add social events like Texas Holdem and Board Game nights. We may also include a few more BBQ evenings at different members’ homes.
- You can use the Translate link to read all of our web pages in 109 different languages.
- Finding ways to pay for ski trips has never been easier.
- You can still pay by Cash and by Cheque, but at club nights or events, you can pay by Debit Card or any Credit Card.
- As well, our new Home Page, our Skiing Page, and our Club Nights Page all have the information you need to E-transfer funds directly to our TD account.
- E-transfer to: email@example.com
- Join our ski club to book trips: Membership Form
It just doesn’t get any better.
See you all at club night. June 15th, 2023
Don’t forget, AGM is June 29th, 2023, also at the Railway Club
Ski y’all on the sloppy slopes.
- Be kind (yes even to the unvaccinated)
- Be Calm (no raising your voice and arguing on who is right)
- Spread good will, to one and all
- Be at peace, even if you are not at Wreck Beach (see photo right)
- Remain healthy
- Remain Active (ski or sun tan)
- Join a ski club (only the PSC)
- Ski or snowboard (on waxed skis)
- Come Snowshoeing with the Pacific Ski Club