Our new location comes with new rules to attend our club nights.
Bear in mind that the COVID-19 Medical Emergency measures are still in place and with the 2nd wave underway, more restrictions may be in place. Check us out before you go.
New Location : The Pint Public House, 455 Abbott Street, Vancouver
Time: 6:30 to 9:00 pm - bars must currently close by 10pm
Dates: 3rd Thursday of each month, namely:
- January 21st, 2021
- February 18th, 2021
- March 18th, 2021
- April 15th, 2021
- Please contact me, PSC President
- Include your name and guest(s)
- I'll send you a reply with a confirmation number and a table number. Space is limited and reservations are required.
- Use the hand washing station in the alcove
- Sign in with your name and contact number
- Wait until an employee arrives and tell them you are with the Pacific Ski Club and they will take you to our section.
- Once seated, you stay at that table and in that chair
- You may use the washrooms, but go one at a time as only two patrons are permitted at one time in either bathroom
- No ordering from the bar.
- Each table has their individual server for drinks and food.
- Leave by the designated exit not the front entrance.
Dear Members of the Pacific Ski Club;
Due to the ongoing medical emergency created by the COVID-19 pandemic, the input provided by you our members, the concern over your safety, and the leeway provided by a Decision of the Registrar of Companies, B.C., the Executive of the Pacific Ski Club held a meeting this morning, September 13th, 2020 at which a number of motions were passed.
Please accept this as the official notice that we voted to:
The 45th Anniversary Party will be re-scheduled once these social events are safer to hold in larger groups.