Our new location comes with new rules to attend our club nights.
Bear in mind that the COVID-19 Medical Emergency measures are still in place and with the 2nd wave underway, more restrictions may be in place by the time our October meeting is set to take place.
New Location : The Pint Public House, 455 Abbott Street, Vancouver
Time: 6:30 pm. - bars must currently close by 10pm
Dates: 3rd Thursday of each month, namely:
- November 19th
- December 17th
- Please contact me, PSC President
- Include your name and guest(s)
- I'll send you a reply with a confirmation number and a table number. Space is limited and reservations are required.
- Use the hand washing station in the alcove
- Sign in with your name and contact number
- Wait until an employee arrives and tell them you are with the Pacific Ski Club and they will take you to our section.
- Once seated, you stay at that table and in that chair
- You may use the washrooms, but go one at a time as only two patrons are permitted at one time in either bathroom
- No ordering from the bar.
- Each table has their individual server for drinks and food.
- Leave by the designated exit not the front entrance.
Dear Members of the Pacific Ski Club;
Due to the ongoing medical emergency created by the COVID-19 pandemic, the input provided by you our members, the concern over your safety, and the leeway provided by a Decision of the Registrar of Companies, B.C., the Executive of the Pacific Ski Club held a meeting this morning, September 13th, 2020 at which a number of motions were passed.
Please accept this as the official notice that we voted to:
The 45th Anniversary Party will be re-scheduled once these social events are safer to hold in larger groups.