Some helpful links during COVID-19
To make your wait easier once you log on to your account:
- Enter your email address.
- You will be notified when it is your turn to make a reservation.
- Once you receive that email, you will have 20 minutes to click the link and access the reservation system.
1) Sign into 'My Account' on Whistlerblackcomb.com
2) Select Whistler Blackcomb as your resort
3) Pick the days you want, based on what your pass type allows
4) Choose the pass holders in your account that are going with you
5) Enter your contact details and press "complete reservation"
Seasons Pass holders may reserve up to 10 days. Edge and Epic Card holders up to 7 or the number of days left on their respective card.
- Most shops are open with limited occupancy and mandatory masks
- Advanced sanitation between each rental of equipment
- Enhanced options for guests to rent equipment outside of rental locations
- Expanded delivery service to hotel guests
Lifts, gondolas and lines:
- Limited number of guests on the mountain with mandatory reservations
- Even with fewer skiers, they will maintain to keep all lifts operation, weather and conditions permitting
- There will still be a singles line, but it merges earlier into the main line.
- Singles will not be loaded with people of different households.
- Singles will be loaded on opposite sides of quad and six-pack chairs and into larger gondolas
- Wider lines to maintain social distancing
- At key points, guest may experience longer line-ups
- Staff are there to remind you to wear your mask in the lines
- Masks must be worn in line-ups, on lifts and throughout the mountain
- Face covering or masks are not required while skiing or snowboarding provided you keep a safe distance from other and do not stop near groups, but they are recommended
- Any type of gaiter, buffs or cloth covering both the mouth and the nose is acceptable
- Individuals not able to wear a face covering, even ADA exempt guests or individual who refuse to wear a face covering will not be granted access to any part of the mountain’s operations
Tickets and lift access:
- No ticket will be sold in the resort
- Make sure you have your Epic or season’s Pass with you
- Have your reservation for lift access locked in before you arrive
- All on-mountain restaurants now require reservations. These can be made on your phone starting at 7am.
- You will need a reservation if you want to enter the Roundhouse, Rendevous, Glacier Creek, etc.
- There are extra washrooms available in the large portable buildings so you don't need to use the Roundhouse, etc. buildings