Pacific Ski Club Activity & Social Calendar
Pacific Ski Club - Socials, Skiing, Snowboarding, Sinning??
Don't be shy. We have friends from all over B.C. so why sit at home. Don't miss out on our ski trips.
- There is always room for a few more social events. Why not plan one and give me a call. We'll fit it in.
- Join us on snowshoe outings at out local mountains - $11.00 per day adults, $9.00 seniors, and rentals are $15/ day at Hollyburn or $20/ day at Grouse. Everyone always welcome.
- The next Theatre Night is this April, April 23rd to be exact. The play is called Next Fall and should be as much fun as the one you just missed on the 13th of February. If you still would like to see it, Drinking Habits 2, it is playing until the 29th. Give me a call as I may well go see it again, it was that much fun.
- Before each live performance, come dine with the group before the play starts. We meet at the Old Spaghetti Factory in New Westminster. Time for dinner and drinks, 5:45 to 6:00 pm, but call Iain or Sven to ensure we have room at the table. Curtain rises at 8:00 pm sharp, Berine Legge Theatre, Queens Park New Westminster. More on the Theatre Nights page.
- A new decade have arrived and we have new TGIFs beginning soon.
- Check out the President's February 2020 message!!! Deep powder to one and all!!
- Our next club night will be on Thursday, February 22nd, Toby's Bar & Grill, 2733, Commercial Drive. Come join us for a great social evening.
Before each game we meet at Roxy's Bar at 910 Granville for food and drinks. Even if you are not going to the game, we arrive 3 hours prior to a match and have our own table reserved (front left as you go in the door). Why not make it a social afternoon and join in for food and rinks. Everyone is welcome.