Pacific Ski Club Activity & Social Calendar
Due to the Corona Virus and its spread, containing it means most mountain will remain closed, and all of the PSC events, including club night, are cancelled. We will keep you posted.
St. Patrick's Day - Check Out Our Great Location
Tuesday, March 17th - Live Bands
12:00 noon onward - The Pint Public House 455 Abbot Street, VancouverThis great local establishment will have its door wide open and they have 12 or 13 beer on tap. Wear your green and be prepared for lots of prizes and give-a-ways. They do it in style.
The Pint bar is a half block East when you get out of the Stadium Station sky train. Make sure you exit on Beatty Street, then walk to your right. Cross Pender Street and walk to the right about 150 paces and you are there!!!!
Pacific Ski Club - Socials, Skiing, Snowboarding, Sinning??
Don't be shy. We have friends from all over B.C. so why sit at home. Don't miss out on our ski trips.
- There is always room for a few more social events. Why not plan one and give me a call. We'll fit it in.
- Join us on snowshoe outings at out local mountains - $11.00 per day adults, $9.00 seniors, and rentals are $15/ day at Hollyburn or $20/ day at Grouse. Everyone always welcome.
- The next Theatre Night is this April, April 23rd to be exact. The play is called Next Fall and should be as much fun as the one you just missed on the 13th of February.
- Before each live performance, come dine with the group before the play starts. We meet at the Old Spaghetti Factory in New Westminster. Time for dinner and drinks, 5:45 to 6:00 pm, but call Iain or Sven to ensure we have room at the table. Curtain rises at 8:00 pm sharp, Berine Legge Theatre, Queens Park New Westminster. More on the Theatre Nights page.
- A new decade have arrived and we have new TGIFs beginning soon.
- Check out the President's March 2020 message!!! Deep powder to one and all!!
- Our next club night will be on Thursday, March 19th, Toby's Bar & Grill, 2733, Commercial Drive. Come join us for a great social evening.