Skiing is a social event, just look at the photo above. It was snapped while on our way to Mt. Washington.
I must let all of you know how nice it was to see so many of our members at the May Ski Club night. With a few new members being added, it gives our club's executive the incentive to move on to bigger and better things.
- The planning is underfoot for our 2017 New Year's Trip, and we will be looking at Powder Hounds for the New Year's Eve Party.
- The Transylvania Ski Tour 2018 has 2 (two) places left and there is still time left. But, please don;t leave it until the last minute. It is $763.00 for the full 16 day trip.
- 7 Nights in Transylvania skiing Poinana Brasov.
- 5 Nights in Wallechia skiing Sinaia
- 2 Nights in the 4 Star Eurocenter Hotel Bucharest
- All transfers from the airport to hotels and back
- Visit Brasov, its Town Hall, museums & the Black Church
- Ride the Tampa Cable Car, Brasov
- See Bran Castle in Transylvania
- See Pele Castle in Sinaia
Hope to see more of you come out to our events and club nights!
Sven, President, PSC